cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

srm process purchase order: no documents corresponds to search or no author

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

On SRM for 1 User only, when I click on process purchase order, enter the purchase order number, click start, I get the error message "no corresponding document or no authorisation".

I have checked the authorisation it is fine, I assigned the same role to other users and called the same PO numbers it works on the other users. Even if I change the selection to POs created today, 7 days ago, the error no corresponding documents or no authorisation occurs. For other users nothing happens.

I deleted the roles and re-assigned them to him, still the same error occurs.

It appears that his profile is not displaying any purchase orders via the normal purchase order display or process transactions.

only in his apporval inbox can he display POs.

the organisational structure intergration of the user is fine. except the user's profile and organisational structure presence was deleted in 2008 and re-generated.

This error only started now, he has been working fine before.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the users have the same role, then this looks like an issue with the org structure to me.

Could you please check if the user->contact perosn->Business partner relationship exists.

Maybe you could run USERS_GEN or BBP_CHECK_USERS transactions.

Regards

Azad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks I have done that. On the org structure the user has a business partner number and on USERS_GEN on CHECK USER EMPLOYEE DATA OR BBP CHECK USERS everything is fine.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still the same error persits must I delete and re-generate the user?