cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADSuser questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SDN forum,

I'm getting bit confused about my ADSUser, ADS_Agent and my portal ADSUser. I cant print from our portal, i get an error. When looking at SM59 -> ADS connection, it used to work (print still didnt work tho) but kept prompting me for password change on the ADSUser when testing the rfc connection to ADS. Then i found out that it was not correct setup when implemented, and the ADSUser in the portal wasnt set as "technical user". i did that, without touching password, and now i get a 403 forbidden when trying SM59 rfc connection to ADS. Now the responsebody tells me, instead of previous "password had expired", that now "you are not authorized to vire requested resource"

Does ADS_Agent (backend R3 user), ADSUser (Backend R/3 user) and ADSUser (portal frontend user) need to have the same passwords? All the Visual Studio stuff is set up correct, I think it fails due to inconcistency in passwords.

If anyone could shed some light on this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

-Soeren

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

did a complete reconfig of ADS user and communication works fine both ways, but i still cant print.

oh the drudgery!