Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Master data transfer using IDOC

rajesh_chavan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on integration scenario with SAp ECC. we are using SAp PI wherein SAP PI is posting data In SAP ECC using standard IDOC for Material master i.e MATMAS05

You might be aware that while material master creation if we pass Plant value then we can activate all Plant related views i.e. Purchasing, sales plant general, MRP views and Accounting etc...

I have a scenario where I want to activate only Sales plant general view...donot want MRP and purchasing views to get activated

I tried passing only Plant and profit center value which required for sales plant general data view and keeping all other fields blank but it doesnot work.

can you suggest a way.

Cheers

Rc

P.s - I am using xml file which will be converted into IDOC by PI.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>I have a scenario where I want to activate only Sales plant general view...donot want MRP and purchasing views to get activated

just leave e1MARCM segment empty and fill in e1mvkem only

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

rajesh_chavan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I am populating plant (WERKS) and profit center (PRCTR) because want sales plant general data....hence cannot keep MARC empty..

Rest is empty

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the easiest way to dele with this issue is like this:

1. create a material in MM01 with only the views that you want (nothing more)

2. send it with BD10 as an IDOC

3. check which segments were filled

4. fill only those segments and post to SAP with a new material - and only the view that you created in MM01 will be there

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

rajesh_chavan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

need to close the question