SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generating Collective PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I would like to generate Collective PO. I tried creating STO and SO and using based on these I was trying to generate Coll PO. But it give error message "No documents Found".

I tried and check the setting of Dist. Profile at Article Master and Site Master.

Can any one suggest where am going wrong or possible setting that I need to check for Coll PO.

Tx. JM

12 REPLIES 12

hnmuralidhara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First establish the relationship in Article Master data (Vendor and Customer)

Note: DC acts as a Internal Customer

You have to use transaction code WF10 to create CPO.

Steps:

(1) Enter DC

(2) Enter the procurement period

(3) Enter schedule line interval

(4) Enter Article/s

(5) Go to Seasonal Procurement tab

(6) Click "Classic" radio button and execute

(7) System generate Worklist

(8) Select relevant Articles and execute to generate CPO

Bye,

Muralidhara

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am Following the same steps which you mentioned but i am not able to create the collective PO.

Moreover may i know what do u mean by customer and vendor relation in article master.

Is it like Log DC view the supply source is standard and in Log Store view the supply source is stock transfer.

Please help me.

Regards,

Madhan Raj. C

0 Kudos

Hi

You also have to select the Automatic PO check box in Article master DC view and the vendor info record.

Just check if they are there. Hope you Site distribution profile in site master as well.

Regards

jajati

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks!!!!

Now I am able to create the collective PO. But the problem is in the worklist only one Sales order is coming rest no STO's are coming which are open for that particular site.

Can u help me in understanding why the STO's are not coming in the worklist.

Note: I have selected extensive date range.

Regards,

Madhan Raj. C

0 Kudos

Hi

Check your STO - PO -Article - the source of supply field value in the Tab Logistics store (Subscreen u201CMRP controller/replenishment datau201D).

The filed value should be 2( Stock transfer) This means the system looks for an internal supply source (a distribution center)

Thanks

Dilip

0 Kudos

HI Dilip,

I have checked it. the Supply source is 2 ( Stock Transfer) in Logistics store view and Supply Source is 1 ( Standard) in Logistics DC view.

Kindly Suggest.

Regards,

Madhan Raj. C

0 Kudos

Hi,

The replenishment of stock is happening from store or DC ?

Check the following Master data.

1>Check store/Site category from SITE admin data( Header data) u2026u2026u2026if the value is B then it is DC.

The next step

1.Maintain source of supply as 2 for DC view of article master

2.Also check the supply sites info form site master.

Hope this fix your issue

Thanks

Dilip

0 Kudos

Hi Dilip,

Please find my answers to your Question.

The replenishment of stock is happening from store to DC.

Check the following Master data.

1>Check store/Site category from SITE admin data( Header data) u2026u2026u2026if the value is B then it is DC.

The SIte Category is A - Store

The next step

1.Maintain source of supply as 2 for DC view of article master -

Here the Supply source of Lod DC View is maintained as 1(Standard) and Log Store is maintained as 2 (Stock Transfer)

2.Also check the supply sites info form site master. -

Supplying site is maintained in the store master.

Still I am not Able to fix the issue.

This Time what i noticed is when i try to create a collective PO in WF10 with Sesonal Procurement radio button selected iam getting the following application Log.

The Application Log is as follows,

Customizing for scheduling could not be determined

Scheduling failed: vendor 100005, site 2000, article 14, date

The items were not copied due to the scheduling error

When i select the Classic Radio button the system displays only one Sales order in the work list. It is Not considering any STO's to the DC from the stores.

Kindly Help.

Regards,

Madhan Raj. C

Thanks

Dilip

0 Kudos

sir i am new in this field please suggest basic setting for create collective po

0 Kudos

Hi Prabhat,

Collective PO is a process of combining the STOs created, making it as a single PO and forwarding the same to the vendor.

The STOs for the stores has to be made ready with the following pre-requisites:

- In the Article Master, Logistics DC - maintain Supply source as 1 and Logistics Store - maintain Supply source as 2, Automatic PO has to be toggled in both Logistics DC and Store views, Distribution profile has to be maintained in the Logistics DC view

- In the Site master, enter the DC as the supplying sites for the stores (DC distribution chain and store distribution chain should match for this)

- In the vendor master, Automatic Purchase order has to be toggled

Follow the below steps for the collective PO (T code WF10):

- Enter the DC

- Enter the Purchase Organization

- Give the procurement date

- Enter the schedule line interval matching your planned delivery time

- Goto seasonal procurement tab and click on classic radio button

- System will pop-up the articles with the collated quantities

- Click on the "Worklist" button to generate the Collective PO.

Hope this will help you!

Regards,

Seshadri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

To: Muralidhara

Hi,

i successfully generate collective PO but the document type of that PO is 'NB' (SAP standard)..

My question is, how to set document type in PO? because i have 4 different PO document type..

for example, when i generate Collective PO in company A i use doc type A, when i generate Collective PO in company B i use doc type B etc...

Can i do that?

0 Kudos

Hi,

The standard system uses the Document Type defined in Purchasing Customizing.

If you want to use a different type, you can use the BAdI: Definition of Document Type for Collective Purchase Order (WFRM_DET_ORDER_TYPE).

See the IMG activity documentation for Logistics -> General- Merchandise Distribution -> BAdI: Definition of Document Type for Collective Purchase Order. In this Badi you can set the company code as decision criteria for selecting a purchase order type.

Hope it helps.

Regards.

Rodrigo