cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linkage error occurred when loading class MyClass

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have written one simple class name MyClass and i have created jar file and i imported into import archive... but in interface mapping while i am testing i am getting the <b>"<b>Linkage error occurred when loading class MyClass"</b></b> error.... why i am getting this error

Thanks & Regards

Ravi Shankar B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RaviShankar,

Generally this problem occurs when the loaded .jar file is not created properly. If you are using any package in the java program then the .jar file should be created with this package folder.

I faced same problem and resolved as mentioned way.

Thanks

Yaseen Mahammad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please can you check SAP note: 755302

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

i dont have sap market place user id and password can u suggest me on other way

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here it goes:

Symptom

The LINKAGE_ERROR error occurs during the mapping.

The trace contains "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Illegal name":

Other terms

XI 30, Mapping, Linkage Error

Reason and Prerequisites

As of the jdk 1.4.2_05 from Sun, this program error occurs during the mapping in the runtime or during testing in the Repository. This error may also occur in conjunction with jdks of other vendors or other versions.

Solution

The error is corrected with Support Package 5 for Support Package 03 for the XI TOOLS 3.0 software component.

Import the corresponding archive SAPXITOOL03P_5.SCA for SAP Exchange Infrastructure XI 3.0 as described in the Netweaver 04 Support Package Stac Guide.

You will find the archive and the guide in the SAP Service Marketplace under the alias "SP stacks -> SAP NetWeaver -> SAP NetWeaver 04".

Regards

Vijaya