cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales return

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Kindly check and confirm me what is the missing i created sales order 100 pieces and also done delivery and billing,then i received 10 pieces return because quality problem my query is when i do returns the stock tab not appear in usage decision ,i did configuration le 05 and i maintain inspection type 05 but stock should not come i also changed movement type 651 to 655

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you very much

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

for sales return, you didnot use the inspection type 06.

activate the insp type 06 in material master and do ud for the same.

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

can u explain brief how i will get inspection lot with stock relevent in sales return

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the configuration you have to make some changes

like against the sales Order return type activate 05 instead of 06.

this will create a lot of 05 which is stock relevent.

Aslo maninatin the 05 inspection type in QM view.

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

That i done in cofiguration level but lot created without stock relevent i configured LR 05 inspection type and i also maintain inspection type 05 and 06 in material master

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As delivered, SAP has returns set up to create 06 inspection lots. These are not stock relevant. In this case the inventory goes into the return stock category and another move must be done to move the material to unrestricted or blocked as needed.

The 06 inspection lot would only be for inspection and would have no impact on the stock.

If the material should go into QI stock and be under QI control, then config must be changed to use the 05 inspection type instead. To do so, do the following.

Use transaction VOV6 to go to the config for Change view u201CMaintain Schedule Line Categoriesu201D

Select DN (returns). Double click. Make sure movement type is 655 and not 651.

In the movement type configuration, make sure QM is active for 655.

Activate 05 in the material master

Create inspection plans with the proper usage for 05 inspection types.

FF

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

what your tell i done same but that lot not stock relevent kindly suggest me what is the wrong

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the 05 setup in the material master is the "post to insp. stock" indicator clicked on?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you maintained the 05 inspection lot origin for the sales return order.

This will definitly create a lot.