SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the transaction code to delist article from store/dc/assortment

how to findout whether given article is listed or not for given store/dc/assortment

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

WSL1 : To check article listed to assortment..

WSE4 : Article discontinuation for assortment

0 Kudos

I just checked the given trnasactions, In WSL1 system is accepting only customer assignment category to cross check listing conditions.

If I want to see for particular store/DC how can I able to check.

Plz suggest.

0 Kudos

Store / DC / Customer are Assortment users which are assigned to Assortment. There are two types of Assortments. 1. Local Assortment 2. General Assortment.

1. Local Assortment: These are termed type A for stores and type B for distribution centers. When you create a site (in other words, a store or distribution center), the system automatically creates a local assortment and then assigns it to the site. This local assortment is site-specific and cannot be assigned to another site. Each site has one local assortment.

2. General Assortments: General assortments are type C assortments. They can be assigned to any number

of customers, and every customer can be assigned several general assortments.

Listing is related to Assortment and Local Assortments are created bydefault in case Store or DC. It means that whatever assortments related to your Store/DC you can check accordingly.

You may like to use Merchandise Category to check in WSL1.

Tcode WSL3 - you may like to explore as well for individual article listed or not ?

Hope it clarifies.