cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Product Number field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone please help us finding the field " Vendor Product Number". We have the information that this is a standard field on the shopping cart and is part of the standard content and This field is also available on Catalog Purchase Orders

Please help us recognizing the appropriate field tech name from the shopping cart extractor.

Hints are appreciated

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

VPN number is not part of the SC field.

IF YOU wanna include , you require development

Muthu

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you may require little enhancement for this.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d076b9e9-7056-2b10-4483-a56737b0e...

Are you looking for this?

Muthu

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please checkit in BBP_PD transaction.

CRMD_ORDERADM_I-PARTNER_PROD Product Number of Business Partner

BBP_PDIGP-MANU_PROD Manufacturer Part Number

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I can see Manufacturrer Part Number in BBP_PD but I can't see on Shopping Cart in Portal. It means SRM-MDM Catalog is transferring the correct OCI parameter but it is not displaying in Shopping Cart.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is "Supplier Product Number" field in item detail but no External Manufacturer Part Number.

If you need External Manufacturer Part Number you need to add it in UI.

Application: /SAPSRM/WDA_L_FPM_GAF

Web Dynpro Component: /SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_SC_I_BD

Window Information: IV_L_FPC_CA_DETAILS

View Information: V_DODC_SC_I_BD

Configuration ID: /SAPSRM/WDCC_FPM_DODC_SC_I_BD_WI

Table BBP_PDIGP

MANU_PROD Manufacturer Part Number

MFR_NO_EXT External manufacturer code name or number

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Thanks for your input. I added field name in Configure Control for fields on item level under Metadata for Fields on Item Level. Here are the details, I added.

Structure Field Name: MANU_PROD

Bis. Object Type: BUS2121

Item Type: 0

Field Vidible

Field Enabled

But Manufacturer Part Number is still not showing on Shopping Cart Item data. Please suggest.

Thanks

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which screen are you talking about? Is it Item Overview list display or Item Data detail tab?

Do you see "Supplier Product Number" field after Company Code field in Item Data detail tab? The "Supplier Product Number" field is in standard. VPN is not in standard and you should enhance the WebDynpro.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I am talking about SRM Shopping Cart item details tab. I can see the Supplier Product Number but my requirement is Manufacturer Part Number. As you said this field is not visible, I added this field in Personalization in SPRO as mentioned above but still field is not visible in SRM Shopping Cart item details on portal.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to SE80 and open the WebDynpro and look at the view.

Web Dynpro Component: /SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_SC_I_BD

Window Information: IV_L_FPC_CA_DETAILS

View Information: V_DODC_SC_I_BD

Configuration ID: /SAPSRM/WDCC_FPM_DODC_SC_I_BD_WI

You see "Supplier Product Number" (MANU_PROD) in standard. The field description is a bit confusing.

3 Possible solutions:

- Enhance the WebDynpro and add VPN field

- Using customer field

- Mapping VPN to other field like item long description or Supplier Product Number in OCI Mapping

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Appreciate your prompt response. My issue is not Vendor Part Number. We are using Manufacturer Part Number field in our SRM-MDM catalogs. OCI is transferring the data in this field to SRM SC but it is not displaying in Item Data tab in SC. I can see the Manufacturer Part Number value transferred from catalog in Tcode BBP_PD. As per your earlier reply, I added field MANU_PROD (Manufacturer Part Number) in Customer Meta Data for Item fields in Personalization is SPRO. After adding this field here, it should be displayed in SRM SC Item Data tab but it is not displaying there.

We are not facing any problem with field Supplier PArt Number and iit is displaying correctly in the SRM SC.

Thanks