cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization sales documents varrying per transaction for same user.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have a query in defining the transaction authorizations for a user on the transaction level.

Requirement is as follows.

I want to give the transaction code VA01 to a user to create 2 sales orders say OR, RE so while authorizing document types i will allow both the document types only to that user to create.

But at the same time for the same user i want to allow the transaction code VA02 also with some more document types say OR, RE, CR, FD. means I want to allow the change mode of 4 documents but 2 documents for create transaction.

there fore the user can never create the CR and FD sales order but can make changes for all 4 documents OR, RE, CR and FD.

Please tell me while defining the role and authorizations for a user how can I fulfill the above requirement?

Anyhow I have to fulfill the above requirement. So Please suggest me all the possible solutions. by any possible way to complete the authorization.

Please reply me soon guurs.

regards,

Sanjay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay

As you are asking for all possible way I am suggesting you two ways:

1. Take help of BASIS team

2. Use user exits: Create a Z table for all the users you want such authorization and code the following code in user exit USEREXIT_SALESORDER_SAVE under MV45AFZZ.

Z table structure:

1. User id

2. Tcode

3. Order type

Code for user exit:

If tcode = VA01 and ordertype = OR, RE.

Check Z table.

If entry not found.

Exit without saving.

end if

endif.

If tcode = VA02 and ordertype = OR, RE,CR, FD.

Check Z table.

If entry not found.

Exit without saving.

end if

endif.

try and revert

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

If you have authorization of SU01 then you can directly assign the required role in your user's id.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is very simple you can take help of BASIS team they will provide authorization as per your requirement.

Kapil