SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generate invoice with a different Sponsor Address

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Is there a way to generate a grant invoice with a different mailing address for the sponsor?

The 'sponsor' will still remain the funder of the grant - only that we would like to generate invoice with a different address.

Please let me know any solutions that you may have.

Thanks.

Roger

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Roger,

It should be possible to define "an address for correspondance" in the Business Partner created for the sponsor's master data. This additional address would be used for the invoices.

I hope it can help.

Regards,

Helene

0 Kudos

Thanks Helene,

There are two tabs for address in the BP screen (sponsor) - one for 'Address' and the other for 'Address overview'. In neither of these did I find an option called 'Address for correspondence'. In the 'Address overview' tab, there are other options such as 'Billing address' 'home address' 'other address' etc. - however, i am not able to make any changes to these items (in the 'change' mode).

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Roger

0 Kudos

Hello,

In the second tab 'Address Overview', there is a box called 'address usage', where you can change the validity of some addresses. There I can see an 'address for correspondance'.

I hope it helps.

Hélène

0 Kudos

Helene,

I dont see that option on my screen. Can you please tell me how i can activate that?

Thanks.

R

0 Kudos

Hi,

In the second tab of the BP master data, you should see 2 specific things :

1. Address Overview

2. Address Usages

Part of the address usages is the address for correspondence.

If you do not see that, maybe it is due to the BP View which is assigned to the BP role (here, the sponsor).

This is valid as from ECC 6.00

In addition to what I had previously said, you should create an additional address in the address overview, and select it as a valid address for correspondence.

If you want to activate the time dependency, check note 810634.

I hope it helps,

Helene

0 Kudos

Helene,

Thanks for your response.

I still dont see the 'address for correspondence' area under address usage (even in the BP role of 'sponsor'). However, i was able to create an additional address under 'address overview' and was able to add this new address under 'other address' in the 'address usage' area.

Where is the option to 'select this address for correspondence' that you are referring to?

Thank you.

R

0 Kudos

Hello,

After some checks, I think that you must define the address types correspondence address in the IMG (Business Partner / Basic Settings / Address determination) , and then assign this address type to the transaction (billing) where you want to use this address type...

I should be tested. I'am not sure it will solve the original issue, but it's quite usual to have a diffrerent address for correspondance...

Regards,

Hélène

0 Kudos

Thank you Helene,

That makes sense. I will try this out.

R