cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preview and Print out are small even though the font used are big

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using page - custom and page size 16 in X 12 in - and trying to print the interactive form in landscape.

We are using the font 9 verdana; Please advise how we can increase the output to be printed like a normal page, currently its printing in 3/4ths of the page.

Thanks,

Chaitanya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Hey Guys,

I have the same Problem. When I'm printing directly in SAP without preview the font size is smaller and the output on the right side of the form is cut. When printing from Adobe Reader there is no problem.

Anyone knows the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Martin

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, I wonder if you were able to solve the problem? Would be great to hear the experience. Is there anything you could share with us? Thank you! Regards Otto

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there any difference between the direct printing and previewing the form first? And then printing from this preview (using the local print settings)?

Otto

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is that a print form? I mean.. is that a SFP based adobe form printed directly from SAP (not frontend)? Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes we are printing directly from SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check that the font is install on ADS parts, if not when you generate the form a font conversion is done to use the Adobe default font.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your message, we have the font installed already..however the problem we are facing is that when we try to put it in one page for landscape, it moves it two pages.

However when we change it potrait, we get the data but it is shrunk in size.