cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 06772 'Source not included in list despite source list requirement'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, tried to add new vendor into source list and create PO but met this problem here, error msg 06722: and the solution step 5 is confusing, where to mark this? Couldn't find neither in ME21n or ME01

'Message no. 06722

Diagnosis

A source list requirement is defined for this plant. This means that the source of supply must be entered in the source list of the material/plant combination before you can procure this material using this source of supply.

Procedure

Check the plant you entered for the item.

Maintain the source of supply in the source list for this material/plant combination:

1. Select the item.

2. Select Environment -> Source list.

3. Enter the corresponding material and plant.

4. Maintain the data for the source of supply and then select Save.

5. Select Mark in order to get the data for the purchase order that was created.

6. Exit the purchase order and restart the SAP ordering transaction.

7. Select Check.

Note

The SAP ordering transaction must be restarted for technical reasons so that the system can read the source list entry.

And I have used ME06 to analyze but it shows 'incompl. maintained', however, the source list looks fine and when I 'check' there's no error msg.

'

I have noticed advice at the end so I restarted the session several times but got same msg. And when I use ME06 to check SL it says 'SL incompl. maintained' but it looks fine and when I 'check' in ME01 there's no error.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

step 5 is certainly wrong translated. Please read HOLD instead of MARK

if you get the message 'SL incompl. maintained' in ME06, then you should see a from and to date along with this message.

This means that the SL is not maintained for this time.

The time period that is checked, is the period that is default (and because of the default probably overlooked by you) in the initial screen of ME06

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, I tried HOLD but found the 'key' is actually the dates, will update Kathy she must be as confused as I was.