cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor update Job Data for selected vendors

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are on SRM 5.5 ECS and want to know if there is a way to config the bbp_vendor_update_Job_data so that it does not update vendors that are company blocked in the ERP system.

Currently when we have vendor that we are allowed to order from, but to not pay in the ERP system, and have the Block set on the Company level, but not on the purchasing level. When bbp_vendor_update_job_data runs it put on a centeral lock on any vendor this has a company block.

Thanks,

Sam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

in SRM , we dont have a company lock.

in butoo table xblk might have set right?

in srm i am using vendor for only procurement so it stops allow you to procure too?

how did you block xk05. what are the data you have blocked?

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue is that when you have a vendor company blocked in ECC on the XK05 screen, when the vendor is replicated over to SRM for Vendor Job Data changes does that that puts a Central on thtar vendor in SRM or Flag the purchasing block in SRM.

We have vendor is SRM that we can purchase from, but they are blocked at the Company level in ECC so that the payment is not sent to that vendor location.

Is there a parm or variant that can be changed to not check the company code dring replcation of the vendor job data.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i do check. how exactly blocked reason. so i can try and together approach sap nothing worked out.

your question too valid...

muthu