cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to generate XSD file for XML schema adobe form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to generate XSD file for XML schema interfaces adobe forms. How can I do it. Where I can do it..or who will provide this file..

Thanks

Ram

Edited by: Ramesh ram on Feb 23, 2010 6:33 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Aaaaah, my mistake, sorry for that. Of course you should use the XML interface and I forgot it is not described in this tutorial. You can easily find another one where the XML based interface is used. But... you won´t need any tutorial. just create a WD context. Place a Interactive form element on your WD app screen, in the attributes you need to maintain the form template name. If you write a name suitable for you which no existing forms uses, the system will offer you to generate a XML based interface and right after that it will "send" you to the SFP transaction. That means you can like skipi the step defining the interface because it it is generated automatically and you only draw the layout for this generated interface.

You should use XMl based interface for your WD app, because when using the ABAP dic based, some features are not available (I am not sure, but ABAP based works only for print form or something).

Hope it is all clear now,

have a nice day,

Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Otto.

Thanks

Ram

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You don´t need this manually. That is why I asked you about the scenario. In WD the form interface is generated automatically. You first create a WD context and based on this you generate the form interface/ context.

Start reading here: /people/bhawanidutt.dabral/blog/2007/11/15/how-to133-integrate-adobe-form-on-webdynpro-for-abap-and-deploy-it-on-portal (if you use Java, search a bit, there are plenty for Java as well but I don´t use it).

hope that solves your problem, Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Almost my doubt clear..Please correct me If I am wrong..

But as per that link they used ABAP dictionary based interface. Can we use ABAP dictionary based in webdynpro?. If I want to use XML schema what should I do? Need to upload the XSD file rite..

Thanks a lot for your help

Ram

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, you don´t know how to do this... So why do you do that? Is there a technical reason to do this? Why don´t you use it the ordinary way? Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes..I dont know how to do this..help me out.. We are using webdynpro..I dont think so we can go with other interface type..so can you tel me how to do this..I am trying to download third party tools..I dont know weather it correct way or not..

Thanks

Ram

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

can you please describe your scenario? I don´t understand what and why do you need to do.

Regards, Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Otto,

I am developing XML schema interface adobe form offline scenario. so for that I need xsd file to upload. How to create that file..

Anyways we can do it?.

Thanks

Ram