Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password policy excemption

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any way to provide excemption to some of the users in my system from the password policies set? I mean in my system, I have specified that the password should be of 8 charctors with one special charactor and it should expired after 6 weeks. Is there any way for some specifc user to excempted from this policy?

I am aware that by changing the user type to Service or System, this will get excempted from expiration part. I would liket to know is there any way so that I can do excemption for other password policies also.

Thanks and Regards,

Rajeev

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Currently, no.

I am aware that there is a development request to be able to use configurable "security policies" as transportable customizing, and then the policy can be assigned to users or groups of them, so... also client dependently.

I am not sure when this will be available, but in the current releases / EhPs there is no solution for you yet anyway.

Cheers,

Julius

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Currently, no.

I am aware that there is a development request to be able to use configurable "security policies" as transportable customizing, and then the policy can be assigned to users or groups of them, so... also client dependently.

I am not sure when this will be available, but in the current releases / EhPs there is no solution for you yet anyway.

Cheers,

Julius