cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery split for Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

A sales document type is created to auto generate delivery document when saving.

Goal is to generate multiple deliveries, one for each line item or schedule line date.

The sales order has multiple line items with different dates. The sales order has also been entered with one line item, but multiple schedule line with varying dates.

Test with one line item and multiple schedule lines with varying dates generated one delivery.

Test with multiple line items with varying dates generated one delivery.

How can one sales order generate multiple deliveries?

Regards,

Bela

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anabela Rocha,

There are so many ways by which you can multiple deliveries with one order.

Lets start with the lengthy one

1) You have three items in one order, put the delivery block in two item and deliver them one by one

another one

2) Go to VL01n > give your shipping point, date, order number and the item number> so delivery will create only for those item.

3) GO to VL10C --> give your order --> execute --> system will show you line wise --> select line item and click at Back ground

4) Discuss this issue with your ABAPer and create one Routine and assign it to t-code VTLA --> Header --> in feild "Combination requirmt"

Hope this helps.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

What you are suggesting is for manual delivery creation. These are being created immediately when the order saves so the options offered do not apply.

I will consider the third option if additional info can be provided.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anabela,

Tell me, what additional information wants?

If you want to know that how VL10C working then its very simple

Go to VL10C --> Open "Sales order" tab page --> give your sales document number --> Execute --> on next screen it will show you the line item which are pending for delivery --> select one by one and click at back ground --> system will create delivery for each line item.

Regards,

MT

Edited by: M T on Feb 23, 2010 9:55 PM

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a slight variation to this request. We are trying to use VL10 (or a similar transaction like VL10G) to create multiple deliveries for a sales order. Our differentiation is we want it to evaluate by schedule line item date. So if we have two lines scheduled for the same date, we want one deliveryfor both lines. If there are three lines on a sales order scheduled to deliver over three dates, we want a delivery for each line item (total of three deliveries). I've tried dozens of different combinations through the User Role tab and settings on the VL10 transactions as well as some simple changes to VTLA but with no luck. As soon as I select multiple line items from the same sales order from the VL10 list display it will combine the lines into one delivery and log a message that the GI date has been changed. The goal is to have this run in batch nightly so manually checking the boxes to generated deliveries is not an option. Has anyone solved this problem through standard config?

Thanks!

Jeff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Per SAP, the Immediate Delivery option on the Sales Documenty Order Type is intended for Rush Orders in which only one delivery would be generated. No SAP solution is available to provide more than one delivery per order with the immediate delivery option. Customization is only solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can try this if i am making some sense:

SPRO-logistice execution-deliveries-subsequent delievery split ..... In this select splitprofile 0003 put your delivery type and select the following delzeroitm &wholedel gr..

You can create one main delivery and further split into many deliveries against one sales order ( T code is VLSP)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, I am looking to create multiple deliveries automatically once the order saves. This should be transparent to the plant/distribution personnel. The distribution personnel should see nothing more than one delivery per line item or schedule line item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

delivery will be split if the below fields are different

Shipping point

ship to party.

Route.

confirmed qty dates

Also if you have any custom splitting rules, please check your copy control setting in T code VTLA from order to delivery.

if you manually break the schedule lines, and if stock is available for the order quantity , then delivery split will not happend and whole ord quantity will be delivered, even if there are varying schedule lines for the line item.

Hope this helps

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

The VTLA is using standard 102 Item w/o transport routine. No additional split requirements.

The only thing different between the line items are the delivery dates.

Would you know if "Immediate delivery" on the sales document type permits only one delivery?