cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMC_INDXCL clear ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

could i clear table DMC_INDXCL because we had some abort Paket ?

If it's yes with a transaction or se14 ?

Thanks

Erich

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Erich,

Could you explain, which error are you getting which made you clear cluster table dmc_indxcl?

Isha

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

We had some dumps with table structure and SAP help us to correct the mising structure after the correction we start a new paket and could't finish the old dump paket .

But now we analyse the our Productiv system and found 40GB data in the table DMC_INDXCL .

So my question could i delete the data from the table ( we had now no open TDMS run )

Thanks a lot for feedback

Erich

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Erich-

Not sure about the sender table, but most space in central systems can be freed by running the reports CNV_MBT_DTL_FUGR_DELETE and CNV_MBT_PACKAGE_REORG. This of course can be done via SE38.

Regarding the table, DMC_INDEXCL, once the transfer is completed, you can run the activity u201Cpost processingu201D that will u201Cresetu201D the table DMC_INDEXCL. Make sure that you do not drop the table itself but just the records.

If the package you mentioned has been aborted (bit not yet de-activated) then manually set the activities leading up to the post processing completed and then execute the post processing-delete activity. This will delete the cluster for the aborted package.

Harmeet

Answers (0)