cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition copy rule..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear fnds,

I have created Condition with the combination of S.org and Material (around 2500 records) now i nwanted to change the s.org of all conditon records.

I have down all setting in Copying rule.(Material to material). But when i click on Select rule in Conditon change Screen.system is asking Target material ...ig i try to F8 ,it is giving message Record already Exits.

How can i copy the Condition record

Thanks in advacne

Regards

d\raj\

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

as the Sales Organization is one of the access keys of the condition records, you can't simply access and copy them. The best way to proceed in my opinion is using LSMW transaction with standard batch/direct input with object 0070 Condition record. It could take some time to configure it, but once you have done, it's a very flexible and parametric tool, that you could use for any pricing condition you will have to create.

Hope to be useful.

Best regards,

Andrea

former_member330517
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Venky

i don't think that is possible bcoz when your creating table the order makes very importance here , once you saved some record it is for that sales org , so you can't change it

regards

venkat

Edited by: K.Venkata Chalapathi on Feb 24, 2010 5:47 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

am not sure if you can copy from Sales Org to Sales Org.

The other way of doing it is, you can use eCATT or LSMW.

Thanks Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i created 2500 condition records for Sales org 0001/Material, and now i want to create the same records for Sales org 0002/Material i want to change Sales org. for the existing records

Regards

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Try with create with reference option in VK11 tcode.

This link should help you:

[SDN|;

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venky,

When we create condition table then we have to define the fields like which field come at header and which will come at footer.

Your sales org is on header, you can copy the condition record for different material but you cant change the sales organization in the process of copying the record.

Regards,

MT

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

what's the transaction you are working in? VK11/VK12?

Let me understand better your requirement: did you create 2500 condition records for Sales org 0001/Material, and now you want to create the same records for Sales org 0002/Material? Or you want to change Sales org. for the existing records?

Best regards,

Andrea

Edited by: abrusa on Feb 23, 2010 4:09 PM