cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WDTHEMEROOT works in one client but not another

former_member186444
Participant
0 Kudos

I'm looking at using the WDTHEMEROOT application parameter to set a theme. I've set it to 'sap-chrome' in our development client and that works fine when I test the application. When I log into another client on the same system, however, the WDTHEMEROOT parameter has no effect. I'm guessing there is a setting in the first client but not in the second but I don't know what that might be. Any ideas ?

thanks,

Malcolm.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malcolm,

please see the following SAP Note [1332644|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1332644] "WDA Application Parameters are not changed in all clients"

Best regards,

Andreas

former_member186444
Participant
0 Kudos

excellent spot, thank you so much for that. We didn't have the area they mentioned in the note but I invalidated the global WDR area and that did the trick.

Thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Excellent, Andreas!

Though this was not my question but I would like to thank you because you saved me a ton of research on why it is happening.

Actually we too were experiencing the same issue. Thank you so much pal!

Best Regards,

Sanjiv Tyagi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well,

I guess my excitement was shortlived. I changed the theme and did whatever the note suggested. It worked!

But then I changed it back to 'sap_chrome' and did all that the note suggested - it did not work. I am now stuck with the new incomplete theme and am not able to change it back to what it was earlier.

Any Help?

Thanks,

Sanjiv

Answers (0)