Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free goods

randhir_mishra
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am facing a problem while doing delivery for a free good.

I have maintained NA00 properly also added R100 in pricing procedure.Here I am keeping main item and free item as same i.e. if you buy material M1 100 units you will get 10 units free of M1 (inclusice), hence when i create sales order for material M1 as 100 units it creates 2 line item M1 for 90 units(TAN) and again M1 for 10 units(TANN). which looks ok.

I go to VL01N to create delivery, both line items are seen (TAN and TANN) of material M1.The delivery quantity for TAN is not copied (it should be 90 units as in sales order) while delivery quantity for TANN is copied correctly as 10.

When I tried to do the delivery the system says that " only 0 of material M1 is available" while for item TANN which is also the same material there is no problem, if I wish i can deliver TANN. As it is there is enough stock, how come this is happening?

i Checked the pricing analysis it says against condition type R100 that " Requirement 055 not met".While in pricing procedure i have maintained the requirement as 55 and alt base val as 28.

Kindly advise.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Randhir,

You can use tcodes MD04 and CO09 to check if there are any other open orders that are consuming the unrestricted quantity.

Looks like there isn't enough inventory to confirm the complete order. Also as Jai suggested, change the free goods delivery control on the condition record for NA00 to B; this ensures that delivery is created only when main item is completely confirmed.

Regards,

Srinivas.

randhir_mishra
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Guys, Now it's working.

Regards,

Randhir

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

After reading your post it is extremely confusing

Requirement 055 not met

Requirement 055 checks your item category with pricing indicator as B that is 100 % discount

This means if there is a sales ordersay 10 + 1 free

Then there will be 2 line items

one with 10 units with item category as TAN

Another one with 1 unit with item category as TANN

This requirement 55 is applicable for TANN because the pricing indicator for TANN is B that is 100 % discount

If you select the line item 1 with TAN then in analysis system will say Requirement 055 not met because the pricing indicator for TAN is X

So Requirement 055 not met

Dont get confused with this

If you are getting 2 line items one with TAN and another with TANN means then free goods is working

Why it has not come in delivery?

I think it has to do something with stocks

Check in MMBE detailed display system will tell you whether your stocks are assigned for some other orders and the stock type will also be known

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check out in maintaining free goods

T-code VBN1

"Free Goods Delivery Control" what you have mentioned,

Regards

Jai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Randhir,

Go to T-code VOV7 --> select item category TAN --> click on details --> check the field "Special Stock" --> make it BLANK.

Regards,

MT

randhir_mishra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi M T,

Thanks for your reply; but the special stock is already blank in VOV7.

Regards,

Randhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Randhir,

Can you please check and revert, How much quantity present in unrestricted stock in MMBE?

Regards,

MT

randhir_mishra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi MT,

The available quantity is enough, its 200 units right now.

Regards,

Randhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Randhir,

Can you test the scenerio given below.

Create a order only for one quantity and then try to deliver it.

Regards,

MT