Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Free goods

Dear Experts,

I am facing a problem while doing delivery for a free good.

I have maintained NA00 properly also added R100 in pricing procedure.Here I am keeping main item and free item as same i.e. if you buy material M1 100 units you will get 10 units free of M1 (inclusice), hence when i create sales order for material M1 as 100 units it creates 2 line item M1 for 90 units(TAN) and again M1 for 10 units(TANN). which looks ok.

I go to VL01N to create delivery, both line items are seen (TAN and TANN) of material M1.The delivery quantity for TAN is not copied (it should be 90 units as in sales order) while delivery quantity for TANN is copied correctly as 10.

When I tried to do the delivery the system says that " only 0 of material M1 is available" while for item TANN which is also the same material there is no problem, if I wish i can deliver TANN. As it is there is enough stock, how come this is happening?

i Checked the pricing analysis it says against condition type R100 that " Requirement 055 not met".While in pricing procedure i have maintained the requirement as 55 and alt base val as 28.

Kindly advise.

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question