Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer master data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

Scenario is

Customer Belongs to country Nepal but as per Goverment rule is sale happen from india to nepal its a domestic sale and not the export so no need to put foreign trade data but

at the time of create customer if put NP (Nepal ) as a country then at the time of invoice system show error for foreign trade data incomplete

then how can i fix this

shall i mention that customer country as India and add one more region as Kathmandu in Country india ?????

or how can i solve this

please guide

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmipati,

Can you elbaourate on sale from India to Nepal or Bhutan.

Regards,

Samir

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should treat the Nepal sales as exports and not as Domestic. In fact, the Excise Invoice format for Nepal itself differs from the normal format.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply

But client all material don't have Tax and Excise duty and no custom duty also

and Client says its domestic sale and not the export they will treat as normal indian customer to nepal customer

in this case how to handle

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go through this notification

[Procedure for Export|http://cenexcisenagpur.nic.in/Excise/pro_export.htm]

In this link, drill down to Special procedure to export to Nepal and go through the procedure. You have to prepare ARE-1 which would normally be created in export sales and pay duty which is nothing but a Rebate procedure to be followed. Subsequently, export will get refund once they submit relevant proof of documents to their Central Excise range.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi