cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPC Settings to get prices from R3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working with SRM 7. We have a requirment of getting the fixed prices of materials in the "Internal Goods" option. The prices for catalog material are fixed. Hence, we need a similar case for internal goods.

We have materials created in ERP, then being brought to SRM using middleware. We have also got the prices also. But, we need to display the same prices in SC also while shopping.

Kindly suggest if this can be done using IPC. If yes, then what are the settings required.

And if the requirement cannot be done using IPC, then what is the method to get the same prices passed to SC.

Thanks,

Bhakti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, the requirement is that the "Internal Goods" should display the prices that have been brought form R3 using the report "EBP_GET_BACKEND_PRICES". Also, if the same material is existing in the catalog, then when the material is selected from the catalog, it should display catalog prices.

I have got the option. Instead of using the IPC, (for which I needed the settings), we can use the BADI, BBP_PRICEDATA_READ, activating the implementation: BBP_PRODUCT_PRICE.

Regards,

Bhakti

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhakthi

Question may not clear for me. plz clarify

internal good and service price picks from moving avaregare price of that materil right?

bbp_backend_prices - you might brought from ECC.

br

Muthu