cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello thr,

I have a problem with sales order creation. I have entered sol-to, ship-to, material, qty and when I enter plant it gives this error message "01/20/2003" date lies before start of factory calendar. (please correct) and it terminates with an error message. However, when I give some other plant it works fine. Also, when I use differnt plant with same plant it works.

Could someone please advise what needs to be checked here.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207059
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha,

First of all check the Factory Calender value maintained in T. Code - OX10 for your plant. Then go to T. Code "OVR3" and check the Year start date maintained for the Factory Calender. I think, the Factory Calender might have been maintained Years after 2003............

check and confirm all with your end. Keep in touch if you still have this problem.

Ravi.

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done..

krishnaswamy_kumaraswamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

use transcation code scal and increase it date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Please check the factory calendor maintained in Plant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the Fiscal Year assigned to that Plant in OX10 then go to OVR3 & check the year assigned against this Factory Calendar.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to that particular plant and check what is the factory calender that u have maintained for that particular plant.In that pls check the starting date.Change the date in that and.

That will solve your problem.......

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to ox10 select your plant and execute. There ensure that factory calender is maintained.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please validate your factory calendar for that plant

for that year2003

kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check the factory calendor maintained in Plant.

thanks