cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confirmed quantity in the sales order coming as 3.5 ea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

The confirmed quantity in the sales order coming as 3.5 ea where the order quantity was 10ea.I checked CUIN for EA the decimal places is given as 0 which is very much correct moreover I checked the material master in additional data I have not find anything abnormal.The order was created by a batch job.Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I feel somebody would have changed the value in CUNI. Please create a fresh order for the same material and update the forum.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmi

No body has changed CUNI and I dont have any authorization to recreat the sales order.I still cant understand why its coming as in decimal places.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you got solution for this as I am also facing same problem. The confirmed quantity is splitting into decimals although the ordered quantity is 1 EA/PR. (for example splitting into 0.996 & 0.004 or 0.750 & 0.250).

Thanks

MSK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you know the whats the reason for confirmed qty is in decimals as we have same issue as the confirmed quantity is splitting into decimals although the ordered quantity is 1 EA/PR. (for example splitting into 0.996 & 0.004 or 0.750 & 0.250).

Thanks

MSK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

The system has concluded that 3.5 EA for the confirmed quantity means the remaining part of the stock are already allocated to some other sales orders.Out of 10 EA only 3.5 EA are in the stock.

You can view through the MD04 and then enter the plant ,material and then check the quantity that are allocated to the various orders.

Please revert for any.

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My question is that why the quantity is coming in decimal places?