cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lean Warehouse: Verification of storage bin on RF Device

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am implementing Lean Warehouse for a client. They require the use of RF in their putaway and picking processes. During verification via RF device, they would like to verify the fixed storage bins.

I have configured the verification profile to check source bin for picking and dest bin for putaway, and assigned the profile to the appropriate movement types.

However, when i tried to confirm via LM05, the storage bin was not open for verification. The storage bin was there, but it was not open for input.

Can anyone confirm that this can only be done with the full WM storage bins, rather than the storage bins that we define at the storage location view of the material master , for Lean Warehouse?

If this is the case, how can we use RF to verify the storage bins in Lean Warehouse?

Appreciate your expert advice.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To my knowledge, the verification of bin ID depends solely on the verification field.

Best regards,

Christiane

Former Member
0 Kudos

The verification of a bin with Mobile Data Entry depends on the verification field in the bin's master record (LAGP-VERIF). You thus need full WM to map your client's requirement.

Best regards,

Christiane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Christiane,

Can this be modified at all?