cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help required for condition table - shipping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have added ZTERM (terms of payment) from KOMKBV2 to my field catalog for output for shipping

Yet when i try to create a condition table for shipping, it still does not appear in the table in the right hand side

any ideas why this is happening ?

What i am waniting to do is to create an access sequence with Sales Org/ payment terms

and link this to a delivery output and form.

I would like this output to be created only for those customers that have letters of credit payment terms, so would list all of these against the condition record and sales org

Please help

many thanks

Tony

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to do the SYSTME MODIFICATIONS to add a new field in the field catalogue

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/64/72369adc56d11195100060b03c6b76/frameset.htm

Please check the link and do the modifications to add a new field

Hope it will help

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

To clarify a few points

I CANNOT CREATE THE CONDITION TABLE WITH THE NEW FIELD I HAVE ADDED TO THE CATALOG, EVEN THO I HAVE USED THE DROP DOWN LIST AND CHOSEN IT FROM THE LIST UNDER KOMKBV2

WHY IS A SYSTEM MODIFICATION REQUIRED WHEN THE FIELD IS AVAILABLE IN KOMKBV2 for me to choose, - i thought system modifications were only required IF the field WAS NOT IN KOMB, KOMKBV2 or KOMPBV2

thanks

Tony

Former Member
0 Kudos

the particular field should be both in KOMB and either KOMKBV1 OR KOMKBV2. if ZTERM is not in KOMB, then it will not be recognized during output processing. SO the recommendation is to go for system modification for this field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

are you saying that all is needed is this entry into structure KOMB

- or- will there be additional work to change the Abap programme to populate this field

please advise

thanks

Tony

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create condition table & genrate by V/60

Then assign it in access sequence and assign this access sequence to out put condition type

then maintain condition record by VV21

Kapil