cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External libraries in WebDynpro project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

We are developing a WebDynpro app in DC. The libs are inside a DC as external library, this project have defined the public parts, and added them un used DC's in WD project.

The problem is when deploy WD app, server rejects the deploy because the libraries project not found on server. It seems that activation order didn't deploy libraries project.

Anyone have any idea which could be wrong?

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, we select the buid time, deploy time and run time checboxes in used DC's of WebDynpro DC. And at deploy time the process is aborted because the libraries not found on server, but when DC libraries activity is activated no errors found in this DC.

Any idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Like I indicated in my first answer, you should NOTselect the Deploy and Runtime checkboxes for External Library DCs, since that makes no sense (and causes the errors you are facing now).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Like I indicated in my first answer, you should NOTselect the Deploy and Runtime checkboxes for External Library DCs, since that makes no sense (and causes the errors you are facing now).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

External libraries do not get deployed (they don't have a deployable result after the build). Make sure you only select the Design and Build time checkboxes when adding them as Used DC.