Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Sales Issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have few issues which i wanted to discuss:

1: The material to be sold is scrap material and is not produced. Stock comes in via MB1C movement type 561 in the scrap storage location. The Material Has only got Sales views & Storage location views created. No Finance, Controling, QM, PP & MM views are maintained. When making the order, if there is 100 stock available, and i enter 200 in the order, the system confirms it on the order. Some issue with the availability check.

2: Invoice is parked, and not posted to FI. I want to put a check that the system cannot process output of the invoice if the document is not posted.

3: Over delivery tolerence of 10% should not exceed on the Order. No one can change the over delivery tolerence of 10% in the order.

Kindly help,

Regards,

Shahzad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For your Point # 3:

Go to VOV8 tcode and then look for the field, Variant under Transaction Flow section.

Here you can use your own transaction variants (SHDO tcode) and make sur ethat your required fields will be in Greyed out mode

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

SHDO is not a tcode. Kindly tell me the T-code where i can make my own Screen variant.

Best regards,

Shahzad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it is SHD0

ZERO NOT "O"

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

SHDO did not solve the issue. I made a transaction variant but still the sales order is able to change the over delivery tolerance.

Best regards,

Shahzad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shahzad khero,

You can use the Delivery item category "Over delivery" functionality.

Go to T-code OVLP --> Select your delivery item category --> Detail --> In the field "Check overdelivery" --> Choose option "B Situation rejected with an error message"

Hope this helps,

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

You solution is valid but it is already active. What my issue is, lets say customer master has a tolerance of 10% and when i make an order of 100 quantity i can change the tolerence of that order to lets say 20% and when i make delivery of the order the quantity that can be delivered goes to 120. It should be 110 and not more as i have set 10% on order. I have used SHD0 transaction but still the field over/under delivery tolerence can not be hidden in the order level.

Best regards,

shahzad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shahzad,

As per my understanding, the customer tolerance fields are applicable on delivery not on order.

I think if you give some percentage in tolerance feild of customer then during the delivery system check the delivery quantity as per the basis of %age of this feild.

This functionality is for that time when you are not using the functionality of delivery item category but you need to use over delivery functionality for specific customer.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear MT,

That is true what you said but we can change the tolerence in the sales order. When i make delivery after changing tolerence it allows me to over deliver.

Best regards,

Shahzad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shahzad,

I have tried the same scenerio in my system. I have maintained the 10% tolrence limit in customer master then I have created the order with 10 quantity.

Now when I am delivering the order, quantities copied 10 in delivery.

Now when I am trying to increse the quantity to 12 and Enter system shows me the Error given below.

Overdelivery tolerance of 10.0 % has been exceeded

Message no. VL063

and when I am reducing the quantity then it give me the information

Underdelivery tolerance of 10.0 % has been exceeded

Message no. VL064

I know thats not possible but can you please check in customer master the Unlimited tol. check box is blank or not.

Also maintain 10% in both the fields given below.

Underdel. tolerance

Overdeliv. tolerance

Please check and revert back with your findings.

Also go to T-code OVM1 and see the message should be for error display

Regards,

MT

Edited by: M T on Feb 25, 2010 3:07 PM

Edited by: M T on Feb 25, 2010 3:10 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shahzad,

Have you tried it, Please revert back with your findings.

Regards,

MT

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For Your Query 2

In output determination procedure against your output type you can maintain routine number 62.

Regards,

Ravikumar Talluri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

*For Your Query 2

In output determination procedure against your output type you can maintain routine number 62.

Regards,

Ravikumar Talluri*

Thank You

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear MT,

If you open the order and click on item details shipping tab, you will find Over delivery & Under Delivery tolerence. You can change it in order.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shahzad,

If you want to hide or output only for user then you can use T-code SHD0.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

1)Here the scrap will be sold directly through FI Entry or through the Sales Process.

When you create the material for scrap,there has to be the basis data 1,sales org1 ,2,general plant data,MRP -1,and accounting.Only the thing is this material cannot be done for cost accounting release.

According to your requirement the system will accepts any quantity in the sales order level,but the delivery will be done through the stock quantity only.

2)For parking and posting of the invoice you have to keep validation for your process

3)Tolerance limit is under limited ,over limited ,and zero unlimited .it will be at the customer master shipping tab ,at material master data also.

Please check and confirm,and revert for any .

Kalyan