Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to design 8x2 Table in webdynpro ?

praveenkumar_kadi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have given a task of creating 8x2 (8 rows x 2 columns) table where top row should be filled with green/blue color for titlw purposes. I tried doing it without any luck. Please help me to design this table.

Table can be any rows or any columns but not specific to 8 x 2 here. just a indication.

Thanks

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

For creating a table of 8x2 create a table node with two attributes and bind the table node as a data source for the table,

and the two attribute respectively for the column.

And for the Table color and design you can use the following pointer its easy and effective.

[Colourful Table in Web Dynpro|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/3548] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Regards

Jeetendra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Please create table manully without tamplate and bind with context node which you want to display. and modify the table properties "VisibleRowCount" with value '8' mean that only 8 row will be visible in the screen.

Insert two column into table which you want to display as table column and bind them with table context node attribute.

Hope this will helps you.

Thanks

Arun Jaiswal