cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syntax error in program ZDOECL_000_00B_STRWRPR when load USERDETAILS MI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a problem, i install MI 7.1 with SP09. I configure all, i have all Distribution Model and Data Objects in green, but, when i do a initial download or delta download for USERDETAILS, appear an error in the queue:

In the include "ZDOECL_000_00B_0_STRWRPR======CU " in the line 14 of program "ZDOECL_000_00B_STRWRPR========CP " the following syntax errors occur:

"You can only refer to the object type ZDOECL_000_00B_0_STRWRPR using "REF TO"."

What happend? I install the lastest SP09 and i apply the composite notes for SP09.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. So you've already got all SAP BASIS data objects in 'Green' right? Double check this.

2. Open up the SWCV itself (by double clicking it from the tree) and in the 'Utilities' menu, click on 'Generate Structure Wrapper' to regenerate the structure wrappers.

3. Try again. If you still get the error, you've caught yourself a bug. Search in the Notes for something relevant, and if you find nothing, raise an OSS message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I try it and work fine... Lot of thanks, i don´t know the option 'Generate Structure Wrapper'.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Answers (0)