cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One SO but I would like Post Goods Issue from different Storage Locations?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Pls help me solve this issue below:

I have one SO, Item xzy, Qty = 300 but I would like to Post Goods Issue from different Storage Locations (Qty = 100 for each locations)

E.g I have 3 storage locations: A, B, C and need to assign Post Goods Issue authorizations to 3 users U1, U2, U3:

- U1 can Post Goods Issue from storage location A only (but cannot from B, C)

- U2 can Post Goods Issue from storage location B only (but cannot from A, C)

- U3 can Post Goods Issue from storage location C only (but cannot from A, B)

How can I assign the Authorization for users?

How can I create Outbound Delivery:

a. 1 SO --> 1 outbound delivery --> Post GI 3 times

b. 1 SO --> 3 outbound delivery --> Post GI

Thank you very much for your support

Cao Huy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For Authorization check for storage Location

1. GO to the following Menu path

Spro>Material Management> Inventory manangement and Physical Inventory>Authorization Management>Authorization check for Storage Location.

Here you have activate authorization tick for storage location and plant combination.

2. Set authorization for Authorization object MM_MSEG_LGO thro Basis for the combination of movement type and storage location

for each user.

Check and confirm

Senthils

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthils,

Pls see my comment below:

For Authorization check for storage Location

1. GO to the following Menu path

Spro>Material Management> Inventory manangement and Physical Inventory>Authorization Management>Authorization check for Storage Location.

Here you have activate authorization tick for storage location and plant combination.

--> Done

2. Set authorization for Authorization object MM_MSEG_LGO thro Basis for the combination of movement type and storage location

for each user.

--> Done

There are 3 storage locations(A,B,C) in one outbound delivery, and when user 01 tries to Post GI this outbound, it means that the system will Post GI for all line items in this outbound, but user 01 has not authorization for location B, C.

How can user 01 Post GI from only location A in this outbound???

And then user 02 will Post GI from only location B in this outbound,

user 03 will Post GI from only location C in this outbound.

Thanks

Cao Huy

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Through delivery exit V02V0002, you can address this requirement.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi G. Lakshmipathi,

Could you give me more detail about this?

Through delivery exit V02V0002, you can address this requirement.

Thanks,

Cao Huy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not at all possible.

Three OBD has to be created .

Senthils

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I create one SO with 3 locations A,B,C

then when I use VL01N to create outbound delivery:

- Can the system generate automatically to 3 outbound deliveries for 3 different locations?

Can I do like that?

Thanks

Cao Huy

Former Member
0 Kudos

If user 01 Authorized for the storage location A, then user has to delete other two line item pertaining to storage location

B&C in the outbound delivery and do PGI

Then user 02 has to create new oubound delivery for his despatch and delete other to line item with storage location A&C in the OBD

and issue the goods

check this and revert

Senthils

Former Member
0 Kudos

If user 01 Authorized for the storage location A, then user has to delete other two line item pertaining to storage location

B&C in the outbound delivery and do PGI

Then user 02 has to create new oubound delivery for his despatch and delete other to line item with storage location A&C in the OBD

and issue the goods

--> It will take time to delete line items and create a new outbound.

Can user 01, 02, 03 post GI in the same outbound delivery?

Thanks

Cao Huy

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can create three line items for same material in the sales order with different storage location.

Delivery will be created for three line items . Set Authorization check for storage location with respect to users and check.

Senthils

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthils,

I activated storage location authorization already,

- created 3 roles for T-code VL02N, in each Role I input authorization for each storage locations : A, B, C.

- assigned 3 roles for each user 01, 02, 03

one SO with 3 lines items for same material with different storage location

--> one outbound delivery

--> User 01 try to Post GI

--> Error: User 01 doesn't have authorization for storage location B, C

How can I solve this?

Thanks

Cao Huy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure about the sales order type you use. But if you are using "TAB" item category then you can decide the storage location at the time of good receipt (MIGO) which carry forward till delivery creation & PGI. For "TAN" item category you need to select the storage location at the time of delivery creation (VL01N).

For authorization I guess BASIS person can help you!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I dont really understand your sugestion. I should tell about my senario again and would like you give me more the guidance:

- I have 3 storage locations A, B, C and 3 users U1, U2, U3( Warehouse staffs)

- Some one from Sales office create one SO and create 3 outbound deliveries which have storage locations A, B, C

- Warehouse staff U1 do Post Goods Issue from storage location A

- Warehouse staff U2 do Post Goods Issue from storage location B

- Warehouse staff U3 do Post Goods Issue from storage location C

How can I do that?

Thanks a lot for your support!

Cao Huy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

System will determine one storage location initially.

For your requirement you can't determine storage location automatically, put it manually.

for three partial deliveries,

And give storage location authorization as per user, so U1 can select strorage 1st onely

U2 --- second storgae

U3 --- Third storage

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the sales order and 3 outbound deliveries are created in sales office and you only want to control the warehouse staff not to change thier storage locations in thier respective delivery documents,

Then In that case you can go for a transaction variant using transaction code SHD0, make the storage location field as OUTPUT only. Also you can determine which fields you want as OUTOUT assign this variant to the users profile. Assiging the variant to profile canbe done by the BASIS team.

If i got your requirement wrong, kindly excuse.

Thanks

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Sorry for my complex explanation.

My senario in short as below:

one SO --> one Outbound Delivery for 3 locations A,B,C --> Could we PGI 3 times for this Outbound?

- 1. time: user 01 PGI for location A

- 2. time: user 02 PGI for location B

- 3. time: user 03 PGI for location C

Can we do like that?

Thanks a lot!

Cao Huy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure about the 'a' scenario however for the 'b' scenario you can go for the partial delivery with respect to the storage locations which will lead to the diffrent deliveries with unique storage locations and then you can proceed with the PGI.