Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

After Creating my IR the below error is showing when I am activating Plz help

Activation of the change list canceled Check result for Software Component Version project| | 7.1 | 0:

Standard error* type ExchangeLogData for namespace http://project.com/MM/SAP/aaa/export is in another change list

Software component version must be activated together with standard error types in the same change list

Regards,

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Some of your objects are referring objects from other namespace (ExchangeLogData) .....firstly activate the namespace....then the objects which are referred and then your main objects.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can U explain me briefly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

when you see your change list, you may find more than one object in it. So when you click on one object to activate it, click the checkbox for all the other objects in your change list and hit activate all.

This should help.

Thanks!

-Faria Mithani

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In some cases object from namespace1 (NS1) would be referring objects from other or same namespace , now you have to activate these referred objects first and then the other objects.

Now in your case, confirm that you have activated all the referred objects (like DT)

abhay_rajhans2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Go to change list. Activate namesapce along with exchangefalult data and Exchangelogdata. After activating this activate remaining objects.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

THanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

How many objects do you have in your activation list?

and which one are you trying to activate?

I assume you have more than one object in your change list and trying to activate an object which has a dependency on other which is not yet activated.

So to avoid getting the error, try activating all the objects at a go.

Thanks!

-Faria Mithani