SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICA - List of unposted items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone explain me the difference between "List of Unposted Items" and "Clarification Cases" in Payment or Return Lot.

I have posted one return lot and the item is transferred to both "List of Unposted Items" and "Clarification Cases".

Thanks,

Banasri Mitra

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Banasri,

'List of unposted items' shows all items in the returns lot that were not posted. In clariffiation worklist, you can correct the retlot and post the lot afterwards. You cannot rework the lot from List of unposted items, it's just showing you items not posted yet within the returns lot.

I hope this clears.

regards,

David

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Banasri,

'List of unposted items' shows all items in the returns lot that were not posted. In clariffiation worklist, you can correct the retlot and post the lot afterwards. You cannot rework the lot from List of unposted items, it's just showing you items not posted yet within the returns lot.

I hope this clears.

regards,

David

0 Kudos

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply. Can you please let me know when an item goes to List of Unposted items and not to clarification.

Because , I have tested in my system that an item is forwarded to both List of unposted item and clarification account for a return case and in one particular case it has been forwarded to only clarification account.So I want to know what is the prerequisite that an item is forwarded to List of unposted items.

0 Kudos

Hi Banasri,

Well, basically items in 'List of unpsted item' are not posted and rework may be needed in clarrification.

In some cases, returns lot might be posted but no document is created (due to short dump during posting or system customizing prohibiting use of clearing documents putting returns in clearing mode without creating no document etc.). In that case, items might not be in 'List of unposted items' even though no returns document is created. I created SAP Note 1261198 on how to delete such returns lot.

Your particular example need to be investigated to determine the cause of not being the listof unposted items.

regards,

David

0 Kudos

Thanks David.