cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hiding the schedule line tab in change mode of sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

In change mode of sales order Va02 in item overview screen we need to hide the Schedule line tab or details in Schedule line tab for only specific user login ids.

By using Transaction variant in VOV8 i already maintained the Payment terms in a Gray mode. same why i am trying to do Transaction variant for VA02 SHDO after created , i am not able to do assign in VOV8. i understood this will not happen because we are maintian in Sales document Controls.

Can any one give how to hide the schedule tab in change mode of Va02 and Va03

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes it is possbile to hide the whole screen usingg trnasaction variant. When you are creating the transatcion varinat, it asks to name the screens when moving manually during creation of the variant. Identify the schedule line screen and mark it as no display. The entire screen will be hidden when the newly created transaction varinat is used.

Please let me know if you need any further clarifications. The screen number for Schdule line is 4003.

Thanks

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In addition to the above mentioned one, you can create a Variant transaction using the same SHDO. then remove the access for va02 to the specific users and assign them the newly created variant transaction.

You can assign the transaction variant at the document type customizing levels, but will be apllicable to all.

Regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

since you ahve already assigned the variant for VA01 to document type, you cannot assign one more.

When you create the variant for VA02 and VA03 directly activate the variant. It will be applicable for all users for VA02 and VA03.

Hope this helps

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balashowry raju,

You can create a new T-code like ZA01 through SE93 and then assign your variant with that and ask user to use ZA01.

Regards,

MT