cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mainwindow table data should print from second page only

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Sale Order Smartform, i have to print Main Window Table data from Second Page only.In Page1 i gave Page 2 as the NEXT PAGE. In Page1 I deleted the Main Window and I created the Main Window and the Table under it in Page2. But the nodes i have created in Page 2 under mainwindow are getting created under Mainwindow in PAGE1 also. Under Mainwindow in PAGE1 I used the options 'Not on 1st Page', 'Only on Page PAGE2'.But these conditions are not working. How to make Mainwindow table data to be printed from 2nd page only as there is no Mainwindow requirement on first page as per the client layout.Please guide.

Regards

K Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinivas,

Just Click on the Main window go to OUTPUT options.

and You can see last line "Print this window" on and select the Page.

Regards,

Prasad.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

To print Main Window Table data from Second Page only follow these steps.

Double click on Main window of page1-> Goto Conditions tab -> In the same page, below u will find 'And Additional Event' Frame

under which click on the check box 'Only on page' and type 2 on the right hand side given box. Hope this solves your issue.

Few more things to remember.

- When you have two or more pages in a smartform, each page should have its own Main window.

- It is compulsory that all the Main Windows of all pages should be of equal width and Height.

- Under Main window of PAGE1 add command line and assign PAGE2 under the Go to New Page.

Plz let me know if you have any further issues.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In the first page - main window create one comand node in that give goto new page as NEXT PAGE (page2)

command will be the first node in the main window .

Hope you resolve your problem

Let me know if any concerns ....

Abhijit74
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Remove the main window from first page. Are you displaying anything on first page ? I think your first page is not getting executed. If your first page is not displaying then put a force page break over there by using command node.

Thanks,

Abhijit

Edited by: Abhijit Mandal on Feb 23, 2010 11:37 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the reply. I need to display only secondary windows on first page . if i delete mainwindow from first page,the mainwindow of second page is getting deleted automatically. So i cannot delete mainwindow from 1st page.

Please guide in resolving the issue.

Regards

K Srinivas