cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing troubles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

Actually i´m trying to configure some new pricing procedures. I am having troubles with 3 new condition types that i am using for taxes. I called the condition types (ZMX3, ZMX4, ZMX5). I am using a condition table called 939 that contains the fields Country / fiscal client classification / fiscal client material. I already create condition records for each condition type, but when i create a sales document, those condition types are filled with wrong values. I already maintained the customer and the material master data, but it seems that this doesn't work. If i create a sales document with a customer and a material that applies for the condition type ZMX5 it works well, but for the others don't. If i want to create a sales docuement wit a coustomer and a material thath applies for ZMX3 or ZMX4, any condition record is found. Instead of this, the system found the condition record record for the condition type ZMX5. Somebody can tell me what can i do?

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Generally it is advisable to use only one tax condition type in the Pricing Procedure. The main reason is we don't want a sales order go without a tax. When we use multiple condition type as Tax, the same cannot be made mandatory.

Only option is to write a routine to pick up the correct tax condition types based on your selections. else it will always going to determine the first tax condition maintained in the pricing procedure.

When you are defining different tax, try to incorporate the same at the condition table/ access level. The other opting is if possible, use different pricing procedures.

Thanks

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you.

I tried the way you suggest, using only one condition type, and it works.

Thanks a lot

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

The tax condition types that are created ZMX3,ZMX4,ZMX5 are inserted in the pricing procedure at SPRO>Logistics general>Taxes on goods movements>India>Basic settings>Condition bases excise determination>Classify condition types and there you assign the condition types to the pricing procedure.

Then create the condition records with respective customer ,material,Plant ,and then create the excise invoice and then check the values.

Please revert for any clarificaition .

Kalyan