cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to filter ADRMAS

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

ISSUE: i am sending ZDEBMAS idocs to other system when ther is change/new custormer in first system . I am using serialization. So, it triggers ADRMAs, ADR2MAS, ASER3MAS and ZDEBMAS idocs when there is a change to customter. Which is exactly whait i want. Now the issue is, when some one changes VENDOR then also the receiver system is recieving ADRMAS , ADR2MAS, ADr3MAS idocs; which is not acceptable to receiver system. I want to filter those ADRMAS idocs when there is a change in VENDOR, i wan tto pass then to the second system only if there is change to the CUSTOMER.

What i am trying to DO is ; i am tyring to put filters at BD64. But i am not sure is this the best way to do or is there any other mesthod to do. Even the BD64 filter is not working.. i am not sure how to put filter here.. i am checking those check boxes for filters under Address.savereplica etc. but it is not working. Even i maintained BD59 for ADRMAS and i entered OBJ_TYPE/E1ADRMAS/1/OBJ_TYP/0/10 entry in BD59. But i could not see this filter in BD64 unser Address.savereplica.

Please advise...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

I think XI splits the files for Customer and Vendor master?

There shud not be any reason why you get ADR2MAS files for Vendor master.

Because we do the same and XI takes care of it.

Regards

Vikrant M Kelkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vikranth, thaks for reply.

In our case we are not using XI. It is direct idoc communication as both systerms are SAP systems.