cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany sales process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ALL SD Guru,

I am doing the intercompany sales process . For the same task i have created the sales order , delivery and finally create the invoice for the customer . After that when i am trying to create the intercompany invoice , system is showing me error " Sales organization is not defined" How ever i have done all the following required setting related to create the intercompany invoice in the system.

1- Assign the supplying company code sales area to deliverying plant.

2 Create one internal customer with supplying comany code and same sales area .

3 Assign internal customer to ordering sales organization

4 Assgn default intercompany billing document type (IV) to order type (OR)

5 I have extended the articles by supplying company code sales area

6 maintain the copy control in bet Or & IV

Is there any other setting required to execute this process , Please tell me

Waiting your response

Abhi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the OSS notes. It will solve your problem. I configured as per the notes. It is working fine for me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abhi,

Try to extend the material for the sales organisation for which it is showing error.

This happens because the material needs to be maintain for both the sales org.

I hope problem will be solved.

SR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

Now I can definition my hierarchy but my master data get duplicate in a hierarchy, how to fix this issue.

HieuLM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Create Internal customer of the ordering sales org also, it may looks funny, when I faced this erro, I did this, when I did this this eror got wiped out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also refer OSS Note 338922 - Analysis note for cross-company transactions (delivery)

Thanks

Kapil Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

I would suggest you to compare your customization settings with settings mentioned in the OSS Note 308989 - Consultant note for cross-company transactions. If you are still not able to make it work, then send me the screenshots and scenario that you have configured so far.

Thanks

Kapil Sharma