cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automate 'transfer of basic dates to forecast dates'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I wish to have automatic transfer of Basic dates to FRC at the time of changing the status of Project definition to REL.

So that, after release i will prohibit the transfer of basic to FRC. This is required to retain original scheduled dates in FRC.

So, is there any userexit to build code for trigger transaction 'transfer basic to FRC' at the time of status change of PD?

Or you may suggest any new idea in this regards

Thanks and warm regards

ramSiva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure if there is a standard way to do this, if anyone knows it please share your knowledge,

There are several ways to obtain this , but all of them envolve development :

- You can use this BADI ( if you are at least in 4.6 C) --> WORKBREAKDOWN_UPDATE ( method AT_SAVE)

- You can create an event for object BUS2001 when it is released and the you have to program to copy from one date to another date

- If possible you can use standard substitution (OPSN transaction) but you have to develop your requirement.

I am not sure it is very clear...

sara

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sara, Thanks for sharing your views not sure the same can work. but I feel it's really out of box thinking for matching business requirement with Innovative ideas & diff. approaches. Keep it up.

With Regards

Niitn P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sara

Thank you very much for your suggestions.

I will further explore and revert with observations/issues in a new thread.

warm regards

ramSiva

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.