SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which address is mailing address

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

I am new with IS-U FICA and i had question regarding mailing addresses. Say if a customer has different premise address, contract account address and BP address. How would you identify which is the mailing/billing address for the customer? Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Reena

7 REPLIES 7

former_member442034
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The address list for the IS-U customer is saved in the object Business Partner - Address Overview. There you have in the part Address Usages a various types of address using. This overview you can find in the transaction FPP3 - BP display.

Best regards

Vlado

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Reena,

If the customer in question is a business partner then the addresses may be obtained from table BUT021_FS.

In the table enter the Business Partner number and you will get all addresses of the relevant Business Partner.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reena,

There will be only one standard address at a particular point of time. The standard address is the mailing address for the customer.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Manish Bisht

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While Creating the BP , we can maintain number addresses, But while creating the CA for the respective BP there is an check box to fix the billing address for the respective Contract Account.

By choosing the check box we can fix the Billing address for a particular CA.

Regards,

Satya

0 Kudos

Thanks for the response. What if the Fix is not checked, then how does the system know which is my mailing address? I did see some accounts that have the Fix checked and some didnt have the Fix checked in the Contract Account screen. Which address will be printed on my invoice?

Thanks for all the help.

Regards,

Reena

Edited by: Reena Lamba on Feb 26, 2010 3:36 AM

0 Kudos

HI;

Use the function module BUA_ADDRESS_GET_ALL, it will give all the address.

If you want to invoice address then pass i_adrkind = 'FAC_ADRES

Regards

Shashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reena,

To know the exact Billing Address/Mailing address you need to go to Contract Account thru Tcode CAA3.Here u will get Partner Address fiels.Here u will get one radio button namely FIx.Just Click on that to get Billing Address. or you will get Address from ADRC table by passing Selected BP no.

Hope this will help u.if any query pls revert.

Regards,

Radharaman Haldar