Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in generating reference number of process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All Masters,

I'm new in HCM P&F.

Currently I have a problem. I was running a sample process or copied process from the sample. Clicking 'check and send'. Still OK.

But when I clicked 'Send' button, I got an error message displayed 'Error in generating reference number of process'

Would you please help me what's wrong with that? FYI, I've tried to activate Case Management, but maybe, there is still any loss in that area?

Thank you for your help

Regards,

Pradita Herdiansyah

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, Maybe a number range problem? Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already set it up earlier via TCode: SCASE_NUMBERRANGE. Then I choose Maintain Number Range Interval and fill the interval from 000000000001 to 999999999999. But this error still occured.

Any other suggestion please?

Anyway, thank you Otto

Regards

Pradita Herdiansyah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Otto,

My bad...You're right, that was a problem of Number Range Interval.

I just add a new entries in that from SPRO Personnel Management-HR Administrative Services-Process Configuration-Set Up Processes-Reference Numbers for Processes-Specify Number Range Interval for Reference Numbers of Process.

Thank you very much Otto

Regards,

Pradita Herdiansyah

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Glad to help:)) but I must admit it was a blind shot based on a message only. I have no real knowledge of HCM PF.

But if there is a nice source/ docwhere did you learn this, maybe you can post it here or directly to my address? I would like to learn it but haven´t found any "good-enough" source so far.

Have a nice day, Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Otto,

Neither did I. I don't have any complete resources. Maybe actually there are exists somewhere, but just I don't find it yet.

I try to learn and doing that by watching this forum and sap help/doc, just maybe there are other people who have same obstacles with me in developing this and then I will get solutions for it.

Have a nice day...

Regards,

Pradita Herdiansyah