cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions in POWL?

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have two questions related to POWL, please help me:

1. Where can I set the columns as hierarchy colunms that use can choose them for hierarchy display? And how can I set the default hierarchy colunms?

2. It seems the system cannot remember the settings which user did. For example, I hided some columns for one query, but after I re-switch to the query the hidden columns come back. How can I deal with it?

Best regards

Julia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

1. Where can I set the columns as hierarchy colunms that use can choose them for hierarchy display? And how can I set the default hierarchy colunms?

Ans:- The first entry in list you choose will be default, You can change the order by doing UP and down these columns.

2. It seems the system cannot remember the settings which user did. For example, I hided some columns for one query, but after I re-switch to the query the hidden columns come back. How can I deal with it?

You can save As it as user defined view and standard view does not hold values when you switch.

IN defined view you can do the changes and save and apply.

BEst regards,

Rohit

0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Thank you very much for your kindly answer. For the second question I have understood it, but for the first question maybe I need to explain it more clearly.

Acutally I know in the settings dialog user can choose the hierarchy cloumns, but my qustion is that I don't konw how can I set the columns as hierachy columns so that user can choose them in the dialog. Just like in WD ALV I can add the code like following:

lr_column->if_salv_wd_column_hierarchy~set_hierarchy_column( abap_true ).

but I didn't find any place in POWL that I can add the code like it.

Thank you very much!

Julia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Right now POWL does not have any such option.

Best regards,

Rohit

Answers (0)