cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pass Percentage

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have few questions. I am planning to get certified next week.

1. After the exam, do we know how much we scored?

2. Do they print on certificate how much we scored (like marks or percentage)?

3. Does employer know how much we scored if they contact SAP based on our certification no.?

4. Or is it like passed is passed, it doesnt matter you score 99% or 60%? It is same for everyone.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member195124
Active Contributor

Hi

> 1. After the exam, do we know how much we scored?

Yes you get to know your exact percentage as well as the break up of percentage sub-modulewise. Sub-Module percentage is just for your information and does not get printed on your certificate. So I would suggest write it down immediately after your exam.

> 2. Do they print on certificate how much we scored (like marks or percentage)?

No, they do not print ANY percentage or marks at all on the certificate.

There are 2 simple things - You get the certificate if you clear or you don't get it if you fail. No marks, No percentage.

> 3. Does employer know how much we scored if they contact SAP based on our certification no.?

No. SAP does not publish or provide percentage to anyone or anywhere. You can confirm this if you want by writing to SAP Education Services in Banglore (if you are from India)

> 4. Or is it like passed is passed, it doesnt matter you score 99% or 60%? It is same for everyone.

Yes. Exactly. Passed is passed. percentage doesn't matter. Same for all.

But I wish you the best to score well.

Goodluck!

Zub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Zubin, I got certified.

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Congratulations!!

Answers (0)