cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RAR -SP10 jobs parallel to deletion job

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've RAR-SP10 and scheduled job BG job for deleting backend system DXI details via Manage deletion option.

Now can I run role level risk analysis foreground jobs for another system TS1via the informer tab while the deletion job is running.

Thank you,

Partha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks all. I'm able to run foregroung role level risk analysis reports while the BG job to delete DXI is running.

Now can I run a batch risk analysis BG job for TS1 parallel to the deletion BG job as this job is taking more time than expected and I need to make TS1 ready.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Look at the OSS note # 1416728. It mentions same thing.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. Is there any way I can see the % of the deletion job completed, to have an idea of the time it may take to complete.

Thank you,

Partha

former_member366047
Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, there is not at this point.

Ankur

SAP GRC RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Partha,

Ad-hoc Risk Analysis job is run in foreground will pick any free thread of a node(s) other than thread 0.

So you can run both jobs in parallel.

Best Regards,

Sirish Gullapalli.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Partha,

Be careful while running deletion job. I ran the deletion job in two of my RAR environment and it ran for 5 days before deleting the connector. I opened message with SAP and I was asked not to do lots of activity while running this job as it is trying to delete data related to connector and at the same time it is trying to update data from other operations.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Role Risk Analysis is not a background job and you can definitely run it.

former_member366047
Contributor
0 Kudos

Partha,

The deletion job will pick up any open thread, and will not affect any ad-hoc risk analysis jobs.

Ankur

SAP GRC RIG