cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sender FCC with unbounded RecordSet Structure produces Empty File

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My scenario is File (FTP) to IDoc, using FCC on the sender.

The source file is a flat file representation of the IDoc e.g. with the segment names preceeding each record row.

FCC parameters are as follows:

RecordSet Name: Z1RECORDSETNAME

RecordSet Structure: EDI_DC,1,E1TPDLH,1,Z1TPI2H,1,E1TPACC,E1TPTRM,,E1EDT13,,E1TPDIH,1,Z1TPI2HD,1,E1TPNOT,*

RecordSet Sequence: Variable OR Ascending

.fieldFixedLengths

.fieldNames

.keyFieldValue

.endSeparator

.keyFieldInStructure

above parameters are used in all segments, except in E1TPNOT where ignoreRecordsetName is added

My issue is when the test file contains more than 1 value for the unbounded segments E1TPTRM, E1EDT13 (e.g. 3 row values for E1TPTRM and 2 row values for E1EDT13) the Content Conversion succesfully finishes but produces an Empty File (size = 0)

Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Am i missing something in the parameters to be able to support the current file structure?

Kindly share your ideas/solution

I've tried to edit the test file to have only 1 record value for the unbounded segments and it is succesfull and does not produce an empty file.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try giving

EDI_DC,1,E1TPDLH,1,Z1TPI2H,1,E1TPACC,E1TPTRM, * ,E1EDT13, * ,E1TPDIH,1,Z1TPI2HD,1,E1TPNOT,*

I got it, i guess even you have given the astrix after E1TPTRM and E1EDT13 and it changed to bold.

Ok ignore my answer.