SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message when using function module HRIQ_TESTRESULTS_CREATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need your help, I'm trying to use function module HRIQ_TESTRESULTS_CREATE to create external test results, I've used this function before without subscores, now I need to create subscores, but I get the message: "Grading scale UBID applies".

The test type EXAM_UB_ING has assigned the UBID academic scale, which has a range from 1 to 677. Test type EXAM_UB_ING has 3 subtests (grammar, listening and reading) which also have the UBID academic scale assigned.

I think this isn't a customizing problem because I can create test results with subscores using the PIQST00 transaction, the error message happens just when using the function module.

I'm using this import parameters:

STUDENT:

PL: 01

OT: ST

OBJID: Student ID

TESTRESULTS_HEADER:

ISSUEDATE 08.02.2010

VALIDDATE 30.04.2010

TEST_GUID

TESTEO 50000269

TRANSEO 00000000

TESTTYPE EXAM_UB_ING

SESSIONID T1

SESSIONYEAR 2010

ENTRYDATE 08.02.2010

TESTPASSFAIL

TESTTOTRES 458

TESTSCALE_ID

TOTALPERCENT1 0,00

TOTALPERCENT2 0,00

ENTRYMODE

SUBTY

Table TESTRESULTS_SUBSCORES:

SUBTESTID GRAMMAR

SUBTESTTRES GRAMMAR

SUBT 203

SUBTESTID READING

SUBTESTTRES READING

SUBT 120

Does anybody know which could be the error? Or any other function module which I can use? (with HRIQ_TESTRESULTS_PROCESS_DATA I get the same error message).

Thanks in advance!

Araceli

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Araceli,

You are not populating test scale id in test header structure. It is expecting scale value 'UBID' .

Prabhat Singh

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Araceli,

You are not populating test scale id in test header structure. It is expecting scale value 'UBID' .

Prabhat Singh

0 Kudos

Hi Prabhat,

I didn't copy the data correctly, but I am populating test scale. I'm still having the errors. Do you have any other idea?

Thanks a lot!!

Araceli

0 Kudos

Araceli,

I just noticed. You are populating SUBTESTSCALE_ID in subtest result structure.That's the reason it's throwing this error. it is trying to match Scale ID from test with value in sub test result scale ID.

Prabhat Singh

0 Kudos

Can't believe I made that mistake. Thanks a lot for your help!!!