cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear SAP Experts,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am planning to go for SAP certification but unable to choose the right module till now.

I have IT work experience and have implemented solution as a Biz analyst in Financial service, Fin Accounting & Retail banking domain.

Alongside , I have application development experience in SD & CRM areas (Programmer Analyst).

I don't have any accounting degree like CA/ ICWA/ MBA - FIN (full time.)

Based on this, Can I go for SAP FI certification or should I choose SAP SD / CRM areas.

Please guide.

Thanks

Koushik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ramanuja_charysripada
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Koushik,

It is better to go with SAP FI as you have experienced in FI

But most of the companies are looking for Finance post graduates(MBA) or else should be CA/ICWA

if you are finance graduate at under graduate level you can convence the interviewer.

Even if you choose SAP SD or CRM also the companies are looking for Domain experience and should be post graduate(MBA)

most of my friends are facing the same problem

regards,

Ramanuja chary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramanuja,

I am B.Tech (Information technology ) and an executive MBA from part time (Satellite) from XLRI Jamshedpur............ Please kindly let me know if this profile suits for CRM ... I have 2 + years of application development experience in sales & CRM domain.

Thanks & Regards

Kouhsik

Raghunallu16
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hey Koushik,

If you interst lies in Financial services I would rather suggest to go for it as you have +2yr of experience in Financial services and I do agree with Ram that at present they are looking for CA or M.com Graduates however the work experience do matters irrespective of instiutions which are looking at.

Re: CRM: Ideally this would be the best course if you interest lies in there.

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raghu.

Regards

Koushik

Answers (0)