SALV_WD_TABLE refresh problem
right now we're patching our Neweaver 7.0 System from SP14 to SP16 and my Web Dynpros are not running correctly anymore. I'm using the SALV_WD_TABLE Component for several occasions and it seems, that it's not getting its data correctly anymore.
I've bound a contextnode (cardinality 0..n) to the DATA contextnode of the SALV_WD_TABLE via interfacecontroller_usage.
What happens now is, that the first time, I put some data into the contextnode, everything is fine and the data is shown in the SALV_WD_TABLE. The next time and every following try, the SALV_WD_TABLE more or less keeps the old data. There's also some weird behavior when scrolling the table. sometimes it also mixes up old an new data.
I've checked the context. It's filled correctly. It's just the display. I also tried DATA_CHECK and REFRESH on the SALV_WD_TABLE-Interface with no result at all. Before SP16 it all worked quiet well. I'm kind of lost...
Former Employee replied
Yeah in the note 1319829 , the description of problem is somewhat different, but it solves your mentioned problem.
Even we encountered the same problem during development and were provided with same notes from ALV colleagues.
Just try implementing the note or the relevant SP.