cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to confirm VK11 before using the sales price

Former Member
0 Kudos

I meet a requirement that the user create the slaes prices using t-code vk11,they want to confirm it again by another one before the price acvtive in the sale order. I dont know how to realize it. Can someone help me?

0 Kudos

Hello Keven,

i have seen that you have solved your problem.

would you please share with me your customizing for the first step - to realize that

when price is created in vk11, the condition record is automatically blocked?

looking forward for your feedback.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

What I understood is for example you created the condition record in VK11.

Material X = 100 $

Now you want everytime when the order creates then the new pricing will trigger.

If this is your requirement then

In T-code V/08 --> You can see there are all pricing procedure > just besides them, there is a field "Pricing type"-> Choose it "B-Carry out new pricing"

Or if your requirement is like user created the record in VK11 and you want somebody approve that record, till that time order will not created

I dont think there is something std, but in that case you can use default billing block in the order. So the authorize person will check the price and release the order from V.23

Hope this helps

Regards,

MT

Edited by: M T on Feb 22, 2010 9:02 PM

Edited by: M T on Feb 22, 2010 9:06 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While maintaining the condition record, use the technique to update the processing status compulsorily. The person who inputs the condition record has to maintain the status as 02. And after he has maintained the record another person approves the prices and changes the status to 03. After the status has been confirmed then only the pricing picked in the document.

We actually need to do the modifications based on the processing status field in VK11. Please feel free to revert back in case of any doubt.

Regards

Ani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks M.T for your answer.

I unstandard what you mean. I create the material price using t-code vk11, My boss want to authorize the price himself before they are used in the sale orders.

If I use the billing block in the sale orders, my boss will authorize a lot of sale orders every day. I dont think he confirm the method.

Can you give me another method?

best reguard, Tks.

Edited by: kevin kong on Feb 23, 2010 1:27 AM

Edited by: kevin kong on Feb 23, 2010 1:36 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Ani_1885 .

Thank you for your answer.

I am sorry, I cannt sure to unstandard your mean. I think that you suggest me using the billing block to solve my question.

I donnt think it is a good way.

what I want to do is someone A create the price, someone B do a actiion to active the price. After this,the price can be used in the sale order. IF B donnt active the price ,the price cannt be used in the sale order.

I hope you continue to help me , thanks lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

I agree with Ani's solution also.

What I understand is go to

SPRO -> Sales and Distribution --> Basic Functions -->Pricing -->Define Processing Status

Create two entries for ex

Processing status Name Release status

1 Not released A - Blocked

2 Released - Released

Save the entries

Then come back to VK11

Give you condition type PR00 --> Select table for ex Material --> Give the required input --> Just before Amount feild, There is field called "Processing status for conditions"

Select your processing status 1, save the condition.

Now your condition record is block till the authorize person will come and change the Processing status to 2.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The below link may help you:

[SDN|;

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, M.T

Thank you very much!

My college also find the same way this morning. He has test it, and it worked.

You forget a configuriation that:

spro->Sales and Distribution->Pricing->Pricing Control->Define Condition Tables

Select :with release status. Then you can find two fields in the Define Access Sequences's fields:

KFRST and KBSTAT.

I want to ask another question that how I can remove the block except using vk12?

Best Regards!

Edited by: kevin kong on Feb 23, 2010 6:26 AM

Edited by: kevin kong on Feb 23, 2010 7:30 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

yes, you can remove the block from VK32.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,M.T

Thank you a lot. You have solved half of the question.

I have test the vk23, I have three questions:

1. I cannot find the blocked price records,so I cannot modify them.

2. When I create the material price using vk11, the field KFRST can be modify. How I can set it to be only display?

3. For the VK11, DO SAP has the user-exits?

best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

Lets start with question one

1) I cannot find the blocked price records,so I cannot modify them.

If I understood correctly then that means you have not find the field " Release status" in the record.

If yes then as per my understanding it will visible only if your condition table has been created with "release status"

2)When I create the material price using vk11, the field KFRST can be modify. How I can set it to be only display?

As per my analysis the KFRST field (Release status) is depend on the "processing status" field, if you mark it block then in KFRST field will showed as block.

3) For the VK11, DO SAP has the user-exits?

I am not sure, I have to find it.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, M.T

Thanks lot.

you also help me a lot,but I still confused about above questions.

The first one, I think I cannot describe my question clearly. In the T-code VK11 Release status and Processing status for conditions both display in the maintain, and Processing status for conditions can be modify,Release status will be changed as the value of Processing status for conditions.

The second, In the t-code VK32 , the field Release status is gray,means that it cannot be modify.

I get some pictures,but I donnt know how to send them to you.

Best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

Yes you are right, I was wrong.

I have tried the same scenerio and I can enter the block through VK31 but I am unable to remove it from VK32. Its totally greyed out.

You can use in that way like give the authorization of VK31 to your user for creating the record and ask them to put a block overthere.

Now give authorization of VK12 to your responsible person, who suppose to remove the block from the condition records.

In my business card you will get my address.

Regards

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

Is your issue resolved?

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,M.T

Thanks a lot. I am sorry that I didn't replay to your answer in time.

1/ I donnt know how to give athorization of VK12.

2/ We create the material price using VK11 for serveral years, I think I cannt convince my colleagues to use the new t-code.

3/ The material price was created first time, it is blocked and it can be modified,it cannt be used in sale orders. After it is released, it can be used in sale orders. When it is modified again, it will be modified again.

4/ I want to realize the project that the user who create& modify the price use the t-code VK11/vk12 , the user who confirm the price use another t-code.

I donnt know how to realize it,Can you contiune to help me ?

Best Regards!

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone who answered my question, and thanks MT very much. He also replayed me by mail, I spent him lots of time.

tuan_manh
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kevin kong,

You can reference my solution.

First, I create a Release status - Block. This status block pricing record and it can't effect into sales order.

Second, I create a transaction variant SHD0 for VK11, default value Release status = Block & set Output only.

Assign this transaction variant to tcode ZKV11.

Third, assign authorization ZVK11 instead of VK11 for employee.

So when employee maintain price by ZVK11, all records have status block.

After that your boss use VK12 to delete this status to release records.

Please review and reply for me.

Thanks

Manh Tuan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tanks MT, He gave me great help and answer me in detail every detail.

former_member330517
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin

here you can set sales order block,at header level , item level , schedule line level, once you get confirmation from autnorised person you can remove the block in sales order , hope this will solve your problem , other than that there is no standard procedure for this kind of issue

regards

venkat

Edited by: K.Venkata Chalapathi on Feb 23, 2010 8:14 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have said that I donnt want to using the sale order block.

I want to use the block when I create the material price.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, ALL

Thank you for your help.

I find a way to realize it. first I change condition table define, I use the field: with release status. Then I modify access sequences ,I use the fields KFRST KBSTAT in it. After the two steps, when I create the price with t_code vk11,the price will be Blocked.

I have a question that how I can use a user-exit to remove the block?

Regards!

Edited by: kevin kong on Feb 23, 2010 5:27 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Kevin.

Now I´m with the same problem... And reading all this topic I found a way to sove it. But only this message I didn´t understand.

Why It was necessary to change condition table define and modify acess sequences?

Thanks.

Carol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Kevin

Could you set the processing status"blocked"as the default value in access sequence?, so that when price is created in vk11, the condition record is automatically blocked.

Thanks,

Leo