cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance Listing & Exclusion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i have the following customer requirement: I want to use the listing/ exclusion function in sales order. But the check should only be performed for certain materials. I only want these materials to be checked, which are "marked" having any kind of Listing/ Exclusion entry. This mark could be determined in material master. For all the other materials without that "mark" the Lisitng/Exclusion check (access sequence) should be skipped because of performance issues.

I suggest using the condition pre-step functionality OVU3 for optimizing access sequences... but I am not sure if thats possible.

Kindly awaiting your replies and suggestions.

Thanks a lot in advance

Yours Hannes

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please take ABAP consultant help to wirte a new routine under Reuqirment Tab for Listing/Exclusion in VOFM.

and in SPRO

SD>Basic functions>Listing/Exclusion>Maintain procedureoption

Attrach your new routine in A00001 and B00001 condtion types requirement column.

To be little more specific,

your routine need to check MARA (Material master ) table field to check marked column to skip slection.

Regards,

Siva

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member330517
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello plz use the lisiting function , it will solve your problem and the transaction code is :VB01

regards

venkat

Edited by: K.Venkata Chalapathi on Feb 23, 2010 11:48 AM

Edited by: K.Venkata Chalapathi on Feb 23, 2010 11:49 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat,

I am not sure if my question was clear enough...

I am looking for a way to skip the access sequence for Listing/ exclusion for certain materials.

Maybe using pre-step functionality OVU3 or programming routines by VOFM?

Thanks for your replies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there no one who can help me with this this issue!

I will really appreciate your help!

Kind regards

Hannes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to use a requirement routine(VOFM) in your listing / Exclusion procedures.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Could you be more specific please?

Kind regards

Hannes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hannes,

Plz be more clear in your requirement.

Suppose the company is selling Materials from A to Z (26 in all).

Through Listing we can list a set of Materials (like A, B, C and D) which are the only Materials the Customer can buy. For this to happen we create a Listing record of these Materials and enter that record number in the Customer master and when we make a sales order, SAP allows only those 4 materials to be sold to him.

Through Exclusion we can restrict specific materials from being sold to a Customer (like K, M, N, O and P). This means that I can sell any other Material but not the above 5 materials to a Customer. For this to happen we need to create an Exclusive record and enter that record number in the Customer master and when we create a sales order for that customer, SAP will not allow us to enter the above 5 materials for that Customer.

We can maintain only one of the two for a Customer and the general method of maintaining either Listing or Exclusion is to see which combination of Materials are less and we make that as a list and maintain for the Customer.

If your requirement is to sell, say, A, B, C and D for Customer 0, then make a Listing record (# 01) and assign in his CMR.

If for other Customer you need to sell only Materials S, T, U, V, W, X, Y and Z, then maintain a Listing record (#02) and assign this number in the second Customer's CMR.

Similarly if a Customer has to be restricted from buying some materials then make an Exclusion list and add to his CMR and so on and so forth.

Finally, if this is not your requirement then do plz let us know the same, so someone can give you a suitable solution.

Regards.

Venkat - Hyd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Thanks a lot you for your long post, but the Siva git it right. This is the customers requirement: to skip the access sequence for listing exclusion if there is no box checked in the material master.

Thank you all for your answers!

Kind regards

Hannes